Friday, April 15, 2005

LydiaMae and JessicaMarie

Written by Jessica,
We were both just feverishly reading the blogs together. I checked them at about 5 yesterday and by today at about 9 there were probably 5 new ones. We were laughing and bonding through the miracle of the blog. We were so wrapped up in the blogger that we didn't realize Chloe, who we are babysitting while Leash and Kev get paint, was pushing every button on the computer. She was making the cd drive go in and out but we let her do it because it was keeping her quite. Then, much to our dismay, she found the power button. All the sudden the screen was blank and our beautiful bloggs dissapeared. All that was then heard was Lydia shreek of desperation, "Oh S#$%." It was the best. After rebooting we were able to finish things up. On a lighter note. My presentation was today and it went great. 198 out of 200 on both presentations. Now my life can begin. I have literally been dreading this day for over a year. I want to set the record straight, you better believe I would 100000000000 times rather have a baby then have to do what I am about to have to do which is get a dreaded full time job. But soon enough I will be able to share my stories. 2007 is right around the corner and who knows if things go well maybe it can be sooner. Until then I really honestly enjoy all your stories. That is all for now. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home