Friday, April 15, 2005

ColoradoBennetts

I'd like to add to the "sorry to scare the yet-to-be-parents". I wouldn't rather be doing anything with my time than raising these precious children. The are cuddly and lovey and sometimes I feel like I could just burst because I love being a mama so much. The grocery store nightmares and the poop smearing stories only make up 9% of a parent's routine, and they are dang funny to share later. Glad you joined the blog, Geoffy. Last night I was reading the blog to Ellery and Adam because neither has taken the time to join in. I was going on about what a great thing this is and how it is a phenomena that all us busy girls take time to write our stories and get up-lifted by one another. I said something about how no boy had written anything up to that point and Ellery made some horrible comment about how the boys have jobs and us girls are just sitting around eating bon-bons and that is why we have the time to blog. I haven't forgiven him for those words and probably won't for a long time, and that is why I repeat them here. I think I love this blog so stinking much because it makes me so happy to hear what everybody is up to. Congrats to Tony!, by the way. Alicia, your 'first time to the house' story is awesome. Ellery laughed pretty hard about the mayor owning Aunt Jack a favor. Only in the "Mother Land". Well, tonight is our departure for the great road trip. I accidentally booked us the wrong campsite in Nauvoo. I really thought there was only one campground, but it turns out there are two. The nice state park, and the one behind the Dairy Sweet restaurant. We'll be camping by the restaurant dumpster unless I hurry and make further arrangements. I love you all so much. Love Mindi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home