Friday, April 15, 2005

I don't know what everyone is talking about-Brooke

Okay, there is nothing great about having kids. Meagan and Mindi and Alicia are all just afraid that they are going to get struck by lightening if they tell the truth. Who wants hugs from chubby soft arms or big open mouth slobber kisses? Who wants their eight year old to read Little House on the Prairie when they're driving to and from a million appointments? Okay, me, but did I scare any of you. Alright I just sat here laughing so hard I was crying. Geof. you think so far out of the box. I'm amazed. I'm so glad to finally know where I got my legs, and now I would like to know where you got your license to criticize your sisters' bodies. Alicia, I think that sign should be done in caligraphy. Then people will know you really care. Mike was reading the blog last night and actually belly laughing. I can not wait to watch him read today's installment. This is so magical. I do want to call my dad right now and kill him. Mindi, just ask him how many hours he spends in front of the t.v. This is so much better. Every night now I put the two oldest girls to bed, get some toys for Ellyn and climb into bed with the laptop. Mike is in the room next to me and we have friendly "do your own thing time." But yes, I am writing in the middle of the day right now because I just can't resist. Jess, I am so happy for Tony. That is awesome. Alicia, I know your house will be such hard work but you'll have so much fun. Only 13 years to go and I can put down roots. Okay, I'm going to finish writing tonight when my whole day is done. Right now I have to go wash dishes and set up an appointment for my soccer pictures. I love you all SO MUCH. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home