Monday, May 23, 2005

12 years in the making-Jessica

Well peeps-I've got some news...maybe bad...maybe good...depending on how you look at it. I got in the shower Sunday morning and after seriously a half hour of trying to comb out my hair and then just wearing it in the normal wet bun I decided to do the unthinkable, the unimaginable. I decided, what is the point of having long hair if I always wear it in a wet bun. So I went for it. I chopped off 10 inches. The good part is I sent it to locks of love so some little kid will be wearing my hair. It is soooooooo weird. I started crying when we cut it. I have been growing my hair out since I was mistaken for a boy in the 7th grade because of my short hair and flat chest. I'm still working through that. It is to my chin now. I think it is pretty darn cute.

Well the blogs were great. Brooke, I think you should tell the school. If you just tell them the story it won't be a complaint and then hopefully they can improve from it. I cannot believe the Peter Pan Party. She seriously has too much time on her hands. Get a life lady. JK That was a funny story about Sadie holding the thermometer up to the light, she must have learned that from my dad. We call it, "Sundayitis" around the Rigby house. We teach sunday school too. The 13 and 14 year olds. Sometimes they combine other classes with ours if the teacher doesn't show. One time I had 20 teenagers and unfortunatly it was on the week that Tony was at work. Luckily I am in the "cool" stage too although sometimes they think they can just play all through the class and that I will be "down" with that. It is drama when Tony isn't there. I do love it though. They are sooo smart.

Meags, how many kids does Brian have now, are they still in London? If only I could see Cory do the catepillar. I'd like to put in a request right now to see that on the next visit. Say no more about the fat laugh, Leash calls it her pregnant laugh. Julia Roberts was on Oprah when she was prego and had the same kind of laugh, it was funny. I didn't know poor Brinders had tape worm. When I was little I thought the only way to get rid of them was to dangle a piece of meat over your mouth and wait several hours for it to eat the meat and then grab the worm and pull it out. I pictured a freaking boa constrictor coming out of my mouth and was horrified of getting tape worm.

I didn't know Randa was getting married. Hooray for her. That is funny she is moving to Brazil. What an experience.

Mindi, this Liberty Belle Tillman-Dick you speak of, is that her actual name? I was shocked to hear Brinders was writing her only because he is writing one of Lyd's friends from High School who happens to be my really good friend from HS little sister. I hear she has fallen madly in love with him. I was really rooting for them to get married. This may throw a wrench into my eternal plan for them. Oh well, we will see. What is the "you know I do" from. Is it really from Napoleon? I didn't get it although it was a very funny story. What a goof ball the Winter's kid is.

It has been a lovely weekend here. Great weather, extremely hot. Friday Tony and I washed and waxed our poor black cars that sit out in the sun all day. I fear the paint will soon dry up and peel right off if we don't get a garage soon. I am like you Darla. I can't go out into the sun without feeling kind of icky. I start to get a weird headache. Strange. I call it my sunshine headache. I get so many headaches that I have started naming them. Hopefully it is not a tumor. So then I just don't go in the sun which makes my already pasty white skin even more so. Oh well what can you do. I've heard that when you are on birth control your body reacts weird to the sun. Does anyone know if that is true? I have noticed that I can't for the life of me get tan since I have been on the pill. Anywho, Saturday we helped our friends in their yard a bit and went on a bike ride, it was so relaxing, minus the whole sun headache thing. Today, Monday, was Chloe's birthday, so we went to the park and had ice cream and cake. It was great. I am now going to go snuggle down and watch the exciting finale of 24.

That is all for now. Blog to your mothers, you know, like word to your mothers... yeah that sounded better in my head. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home