Monday, May 23, 2005

darla

Okay....so I hope you're okay now Chelsea. Did you go to the doctor or what? That's so crazy. I've become such a wimp about heat since I had kids. I used to be able to lay out forever but now I just search for the shady spots wherever we go. So Brooke, your email was hilarious. That woman sounds a little crazy. Not that I don't want my kids to enjoy their birthdays but come on!! How old was her kid anyway? Sometimes (okay, most of the time) I swear they do it just to impress the other parents. I can't imagine. So today was a pretty decent one. I've been pretty worried about Dayne because she eats and poops a lot but has been pretty cranky and hasn't slept at all like a new born should. Anyway, I'm exhausted as well because I'm trying to entertain Cole and keep the house somewhat in order yet Dayne seems to always be crying if I'm not holding her or feeding her. So today after feeding and changing her I wrapped her up in a nice thin blanket, turned the A/C on and laid her in her crib. she took three 3 hour naps, only waking up to eat. It was wonderful. I actually cleaned my bathroom, mopped my kitchen floor and got quite a bit of laundry done. This does get easier right? I tried to take both of them out today to run a few errands as well but that didn't work. Dayne was screaming almost as soon as we entered the store and I couldn't seem to soothe her. I tried to feed her in the car with hopes that she'd be happy, fall asleep and then we could go back in...but to no avail. Well....at least Cole's been really good. I think he's realizing how annoying crying is and he's also learning that he has to do a little self-entertaining cause I'm always tied up...or so it seems! Well...I should run. Tomorrow morning Geof. and I are going to Randa (spelling) Hunt's wedding. We have a friend who lives in SL who's gonna watch the two rascals. So she's marrying a guy from Brazil and then moving down there. SCARY!!! But hey, Brazil's pretty rad and now we have a free place to stay. Yeah! Alright. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. You know i will...Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home