Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Alicia

Meags, you're so cute to think that you're going to get some sleep after the baby comes. Kev the other day was like, oh ya, I forgot about how babies don't sleep through the night. I told him it was emblazent upon my memory. I haven't yet forgotten that I didn't get a consecutive 4 hours for like a year. Oh well. But I know what you mean Meagie. I always hated how girls would complain about how uncomfortable they were being pregnant. How they'd readjust their sitting positions and act like they were dying. I don't know if this baby is sitting directly on my gullet (a medical term that my grandpa coined upon freezing his one time) and lungs, but every time I'm sitting I feel like I can't breathe and that I've got the hang-up (another technical term. I hardly expect you laymen to understand).
It sounds like everyone's weekend was fun. I know you guys are all over this stage in your life, but now that I have the computer I'm checking it every couple of hours in hopes that someone will write. I love it. Well, I don't love it, but I do do it. I do. Speaking of loving it, I forgot to write about our Sunday dinner. We were having a semi heated debate about the glory of the blog (those who think it is a waste of time versus those who can't live without it. Mind you, the latter made up about 80% of the room. It was hillarious when Geoffrey came to the rescue with the remark that it provides a source of relief from the rigors of day to day life) when mom said that she gets so overwhelmed with all the ones that she hasn't read that she was going to clean it up a little and just erase the earlier ones. There was a long pause as the blog lovers tried to cough their food up in time to exlplain to mom how that would be a disaster of epic proportions. Mindi calmly explained that if she erased it on her computer, it erases it on every computer. It was pretty funny. Mom, the little computer organizer. Can you imagine? One day we all go to get on and simultaneously all of our hearts stop and we die. Geof. said one day they'll read it in heaven like scripture. Mindi said we're going to print it all off into a book. Either way it was pretty funny thinking of mom trying to "clean up" the blogs on her computer.
Cam, what's going on with the house? Is that one guy going to buy it?
Anyway that's it. Talk to you later. Oh, Brooke I'm working on trying to post some pictures of the house. By trying, I mean I have no idea how to do it and so I just think about it a lot. One day I'll figure it out. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home