Tuesday, May 24, 2005

c-dog says:

Hey there all. I followed Meagan's instructions on how to turn this computer thing on and 'log in' or whatever, so now I can write entries in the block too.
It seems that the thing to do is comment on the last couple of posts or whatever so here goes...

Being hot sucks, so Adam, I really feel you. I mean feel for you. I'm sorry you have to move too. All in all, I have a lot of sympathy for you right now. I also think you're a great guy. Whatever kind of soap you use in the shower makes you smell real good too.

Jessica, you would be adorable if you shaved off all of your hair, no doubt about it. I will also guarantee that your days of being mistaken for a boy are over, no doubt about that either. However, let's not get too carried away with this haircutting thing. Cutting your hair destroys the lives of people around you. Take it from me. Locks of Love, Schmocks of Love. If people can't grow their own freaking hair, then boo hoo.

Darla. No, it does not get easier. In fact, you will be wishing for these days in a year or two. Not to sound negative, kids are great and all, and the tax deducts are more than worth it. I am glad that your place is a little cleaner though. It sure makes life easier. Oh, by the way, next time, get the spelling on Sister Hunt's name correct... its spelled Randhnxpz.

Chelsea... I'm glad to hear you're not actually dead. When I saw your title today in the office I let out a little yell and ran out the door. Crying, gasping, into the mouthpiece of the phone, Meags assured me that you were only sick. Let's be careful when choosing our words from now on, okay? Other than that, I'm sorry work is so busy and you're always playing catch up. I can definitely sympathize. I also bet you're really tan.

I had a birthday party like that too, once, Mindi. My mom mixed up a bunch of buckwheat with some homemade yogurt, and, well, that's it. I guess the only similarity it had to Jay's birthday party was that it looked like mud. But hey, I had to take every treat I could get, so I was pretty happy. I'm sorry that you have to move too. It seems like everyone I know is moving. This one guy I know, named Adam, has to move all his crap downstairs, kind of like you. Sounds like its too hot for moving, I say.

Brooke, when I was in second grade for halloween, I wanted to be Robin Hood, so Mom made me a little green skirt and I wore some green nylons. When I got to school, all the other kids were dressed like loggers like their dads. I tried so hard that day to convince the others that I was Robin Hood, and they just laughed and pointed at me and called me Peter Pan and Peter Pansy and stuff. I kept calling for Little John but they only laughed harder. Anyways, if you ever want your own costume for a Peter Pan party, you can use mine. Even if it is really a macho Robin Hood suit.

I'm sorry you had to have Cole in church, Geof. But man, I would have loved to have seen that kid go after the Bishop. I would have laughed so hard. I'd point at you and call you Peter Pansy and stuff. I'm sorry you burnt your leg too. Burns are stupid. And they hurt like the dickens. I liked your quote too, but I don't buy it. I know that everyone spends at least 45% of their life thinking about how dumb I am.

And finally, for Meags, you are a freaking good cook. You are very strong and full of muscles and I'm sorry that you are pregnant. If I was around, you could use my shoulder to cry on. But for now, the block is going to have to work.

So that's it I guess. This blocking is a lot of work. I haven't even talked about myself yet and I'm probably out of room, and this computer thing could probably use a rest. It sounds like its breathing hard... (what's in those things, anyways?)

talk to you all later- cory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home