Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

I hate the heat this last week it has been 90's for three days hence me hanging in the kitty pool anything over about 75 is too hot unless I am in the water give me Mexico as long as I have the beach. So with that in mind Chels I will be at your mom's house all weekend hanging in the pool.
so Mindi and I rented out our house yesterday but instead of renting out the downstairs as usual we are renting out the part we live in and moving downstairs we have to be downstairs by the time we leave Friday what a mess I hate moving we have 2 huge closets full of junk it is going to be horrible I wish we could get rid of half this crap.
24 what can be said about 24 that hasn't already been said after getting hooked at the start of the third season I bought the first and second and watched all 48 hours worth in about 2 weeks there were a few days where I did not go to bed, it is so intense. you know who else likes 24 Rush Limbaugh. poor Jack after all his service he now has to go into hiding although he will get to chill on a beech in Mexico what is his daughter going to do but you could have known Audrey was not going to work I mean how many relationships has he been in and yet none of them workout.
I think without the OC or 24 plus I have caught up on all of the CSI I will have to cut TV out of the diet for the summer. well take it easy I'm off to move downstairs
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home