Friday, June 24, 2005

Signing In

I think what happened to Monica happened to me a couple of days ago and this morning. If it ever tells you to sign in again after writing your blog and before publishing, go ahead and do it. Your screen will show an empty blog box and you will panic. Hit "recover post" and your post should show up again minus title. Mine also left off half of the last sentence I wrote but I will take that any day over a completely lost blog. Leash, I hope you feel better. Darla, please keep us updated on Dayne. We will say special prayers for her. Mike will be with me in Utah- he wants to see everyone too. Mindi, I'm glad you will still be with us in the Celestial Kingdom. We need you there. I loved your story. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home