Friday, June 24, 2005

Korea It Is

So the final word came down yesterday. Korea it is. We know it is what the Lord wants for us. We had so many people trying to pull strings, call in favors. Men with alot of pull around here, but we were also still praying that we would get the right assignment for our family regardless. It is hard to know whether or not your are manipulating a situation too much. It is a relief to finally know.


Joanie, you will be so proud of mom. She is letting me have our golden and our cat at her house. Granted, they will be outside. I think Bailey is going to die of shock, but she will have a huge yard and get to go running every day. Plus, we spend so much time outside. It should work pretty well. She'll sleep in a crate in the garage at night.

Okay, speaking of sunscreen. Banana Boat is the only brand that I have found that keeps Jane from burning under her eyes. She burns through everything else.

Karen, welcome, it will probably be much like observing a psych ward.

Geoffrey, you worry me with the whole flying, spinning, no sleep scenario. Please be careful.

I had a great dinner with four really great friends last night. Three of us are moving by the end of July. We ate soooo much food. We all brought something and we had food for about 20 people which we all tried to dispose of anyway. Another group I will sorely miss, but will most likely see again in future years.

Ellyn was officially kicked out of the bed yesterday, so last night was her first night in bed with the girls. Yes, I was up four times, but she finally stayed down at about three. For some reason Mike thinks we should have time to ourselves the next month and truthfully, of all my girls she is the biggest pain in the butt to sleep with. She flops all over, she wakes up all the time, she grabs your face in the middle of the night. Sadie and Jane will sleep right through it. I love my little cuddlebug though. I had to bring her in when Mike left for PT, she was awake anyway. Okay, Sadie is ready for breakfast. She is climbing all over me and singing about food. Leash, where exactly do you buy a crate of pregnancy tests for $3? Only the Rigbys would find such a great deal. I wish I had found that deal between Jane and Sadie. I can't imagine how much I spent on pregnancy tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home