Friday, June 24, 2005

we're still here

ok very quickly, yesterday i wrote a great blog updating you all and commenting on everything going on with you. however i took so freaking long doing it, the dang comupter earased the whole thing. so here i am, dialated to a one which is good for me, but still no baby. my midwife is trying to get me in for this weekend, but the hospital is very full, so as of now i go in at 11:45pm on sunday to start the process. so pray for me. i am hoping to go into labor on my own today. jackson is praying alot too and keeps asking if i am in labor yet and be sure to tell him when i am. he is very cute. i wish i could find a name before she is born, but i figure i was 8 days old before i had a name so we're still ok. i love karen's suggestion, i just asked cory to consider that name the other night. crazy. cory took me to the temple last night, but i couldn't sit through a session so i did anicitories (you guys that spelling is crazy, but i think you can figure it out). cory sat very and meditated, because they didn't have anything for him to do. isn't he sweet. if any of you have not gone since they changed it you should go, it is great!!

blog you later....me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home