Friday, June 24, 2005

Paula again

Hey, I just want to put in my two cents worth on the vote for Brantley. I love that name but when I think how Meagan has Bennett because of her maiden name, I wonder if Brent or Brentley would fit better. It's just another family name. Remember hearing about Uncle Brent who died in the Vietnam War?

Hearing about the sunburns reminds me of an experience Bill had last month. We were going to Hawaii for my birthday and Bill decides that he should get a base tan in a cancer bed. Something he has never done before. He goes to the tanning salon and the 'experts' there suggest that he can handle twelve minutes under the lights; six minutes would have done the trick but no, he did twelve. Anyway, later that day he tells me that he feels a little warm. I told him to show me his stomach. I can't quite describe the brilliant shade of red or the heat that was eminating from his body. He was in pain. Needless to say, he did not get his base tan.

Last week Aunt Sally called and reminded me that I had offered my house for this year's reunion. I am wondering if there is going to be a time this summer when everyone will be in Utah? Around the end of August for education week, maybe? Let me know so we can party on.

I have to say how cool this is to be able to read about what's happening at everybody's house. Brooke, you are so smart. Thanks.

I better go get the folding done. I had the boys help me with it this morning. I swear, I taught them better then that. I just kept my big mouth shut, I thanked them for the help, and have been waiting for them to go so I could redo it. Well actually, if I redo all of it I would be found out so I will just redo my own. Good plan?

Leash, just a reminder, they are easier when they are on the inside. Not to mention, you have an excuse to eat for two.

Geof., my quote for today is "lengthen your stride". I have been repeating that for the past two days as my sister in law, Mary, has been kicking my butt on the trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home