Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Learn by study and by faith-Jessica

After reading the "anti-mormom" blogs I thought about how I get so angry when I see people by the Temple in Salt Lake handing out anti-mormon literature. It can be so freaky. We are just so lucky to know what we do.

Today in Sunday School I taught the kids the lesson "learn by study and by faith," and I likened it to our class because with Tony not being there sometimes they have questions that I cannot answer sometimes, ok a lot of times. I tell them I will have to check with Tony and get back to them. So today I told them that even though we don't always fully understand what we read in the scriptures or learn in our class we have to have faith that it is true and that someday we will understand. So here is a question our class had, I'm sure you can help us out. "How old will our spirits be in spiritual paradise/prison." or "What is our prime age." We had the Plan of Salvation lesson and they were coming up with some great questions.

Brooke, I can remember one time Elly and I had to share the hide-a-bed with Jane and it was by far the worst night sleep ever. She kicked my in the stomach so hard it woke me up which when I was younger I could sleep through anything. It was funny.

It is now 3:12 on Sunday and I have 2 assignments due by midnight but I am trying to get them done before Tony gets home from work at 5 so I gotta run. I normally try not to do homework on Sunday but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I went and visited mom and dad camping and for the Bennett girls, who have run the river, it is about 3 feet higher then last time. We've got to go again. Maybe in August when Brooke is here. I am not kidding, it is freeeeeezing cold but it is so fun. The whole time I was up there I was wishing Lydi was home because I knew she would do it with me. We were the first ones to try it last year and we were holding hands and screaming the whole time, it was awesome.

Well I better run. I love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home