Thursday, June 23, 2005

ColoradoBennett

Bloggers,
Our dear friend Karen Bellows in Michigan loves to keep up with our blogs. Adam was blessed to met her on his mission and she is well beloved by many of us Bennetts. Without her permission, I'm going to post an email she sent me today. And with your permission, I'd like to make her an honorary beechfamilytree member and give her the password.
Karen writes: "Okay, you're gonna think I'm nuts...and yes, I am...but this baby naming of Meagans is making me nuts. I want a vote!! And I vote for Beecher LeAnne Allen. So I am going to rely on you to pass on my suggestion. Hope everyone doesn't freak if they learn a total stranger is reading their family blog, actually don't tell them. Just tell them it came to you in a dream!! Whatever! However, if they laugh and point at you...I suppose you will have to share the secret?. You all are just to, to funny! What a joyful bunch you are.

And Mindi, your stories are the best! It's nice to see all the Bennett's love you so. You are so deserving of their love and admiration. I love that you have such a great sense of humour....you need it, living with Adam!

All is well here in Davison. Charles, Jonathan and I take off on Tues. for Florida. Moving my parents is going to be quite the adventure. We were in Maryland a few weeks ago and were able to visit our youngest, Jillan. She is very thin...the stress of studying for her medical boards...but it is behind her for now, so hopefully she will be able to put some back on. She never has been a big fan of food, so when she's busy if falls to the bottom of her priority list.

Have all fingers and toes crossed on the pregnancy issue. I can't wait until you have more, you are so good at this mom thing! And what is this Mexico talk? Are you really going to get to live there for awhile? Where abouts? How exciting! Your Labor Day weekend with family sounds like a blast. I can't wait to see the pictures from that. And when did Adam get the motorcylce? Geesh, how do you keep up with him?

Really should go see to the vacuuming, it just doesn't do itself. Take care, my love to Adam and the girls. Take care of yourself.
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home