Thursday, June 23, 2005

Alicia

Mindi, if Karen really wants to read about our lives, great. I can't imagine she really wants to, she's probably just being nice -"oh that would be fun to read your family's blog," she said one time in passing, not really meaning it. JK.
I went for another ultrasound today and little Maddie is about 5 pounds 11 ounces. I almost choked asking my doctor if it was a pound a week that they put on from now on. She reassured me it was only half a pound a week. Anyway, I only have 5 more weeks and this baby will probably be about a pound lighter than little tiny was - 9 pounds, 7 ounces. I'm way excited, but also not looking forward to saying goodbye to my most favorite thing - sleep.
Also, I read my last blog right after I posted it and was mortified at all the grammatical and spelling errors. There were more misplaced and misspelled words than you can shake a stick at - and I apologize.
Well that's it. Pretty boring. Speaking of that, Paula, yours wasn't boring and I want to hear from you more often.
Brooke, I only had 2 of those tests left, but I had like 10. It's one of those things where it was like 2$ for one test or 3$ for a case. Anyway, that's it.
Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home