Saturday, July 23, 2005

GREAT

That's just great G R E A T great. I'm so excited to inform you cousins, that yes I Lydia MaineMae Rigby has officially gained, that's right gained 15 pounds (not gold- fat!) Ya know it's quiet amazing to me in 1 month 15 pounds. I guess that's what I get when I go off of chocolate from January to May and then start eating it and everything else in sight during my time here! It's the d a m n hoodwiches a small ice cream sandwich smothered in chocolate chips and cookies with delicious ice cream in the middle, not to mention the packs of peanut butter m&m's that I eat to myself daily. It's so lovely I almost don't know if I even want to try and do anything about it. "I don't' feel any different, I don't look any different" -old school for those of you who don't know, ya know the part when he's talking about being married to one person the rest of his life! Oh to too funny! Chels this reminds me of when you came home to our house and said you'd gained 15 pounds and I was amazed cause we had no food ever! But I'm sure you've lost it all you crazy body pump fiend! Well maybe I might have to start that up when I get home! Well that's all my complaining for now I'll keep you posted on the weight situation, blog out love ya lyd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home