Thursday, July 14, 2005

povo is hot

Good heavens I still can not believe the windshield story. Leash lets never ever ever let Cole and chlo hang out with out a couple dozen nannies. Brooke I can't believe you're already starting to catch up a baby. If the baby does not eat it's own feices at this age they are good to go. As for our children Dayne was cholicy(spelling) but we are giving her this herbal crap and she's stopped crying. All she does now is reach out to touch imaginery butterflies and the such but hey if she's happy we're happy and we won't allow her to build a dependence. Moving on. Darla and I have been fleeing to seven peaks with the kids to escape the heat. We have managed to stay pretty cool but I was stuck in an airplane for awhile and I was sweating like a toasted cheeser. Hey remember when Adam used to blog? What the freak dude. Thanks everyone for blogging. I hope that little Kell is okay. Happy birthday to everyone. Next time I see Mindi I'm going to give her some stamps and that will be my way of sending all of you birthday cards. Hope all is well.

Here's the poem

Natures first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leafs a flower but only so an hour
As leaf subsides to leaf
So Eden sank to grief
As dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost
That poem used to disturb me until I realized that though nothing in this temporal life stays there is a better world hoped for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home