Monday, September 12, 2005

Wow, cool, I remembered the log-in -Mike

Yes I know this is maybe my first or second post to the beecher blog, but since I am the guy that started the whole family blog thing I have all power to blog whenever I want. So why am I posting? Just want to say thanks to all for the fun summer. I am here in Korea doing well though I am finding the loneliness an unwelcome old friend. So now that it is only 0430 am in the states, I am spending my evening on the Internet after my workout. I would go play Mario or something but then rescuing the princess might make me sad for my sweet wife;-) So, I will just blog. It is not so bad here, eveybody says it is more rundown than Japan but I do not see much difference. Seoul especially is very nice. It is funny that the Japanese and Koreans despise each other because they are really quite alike. I am enjoying being back in the asian culture. It feels comfortable and reminds me of some great times in Japan. On post it just feels like the states. Right now I am cooped up in a hotel room for a couple of weeks while I in-process. Nice to be a Captain at times like these when everybody else is staying in rooms of 3 or 4 during this process. Makes me feel really blessed. Mind - the book has been a great resource this week- thank you. Brooke - I love you and "I'm laughing" at your post. (inside joke all) Take care everybody.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home