Thursday, September 29, 2005

chels

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I never post, but I always read. Everyone sounds really good.

This week has flown by! I cannot believe that tomorrow is Friday. I slept over at my Mom's Sunday night to Monday. It was a lot of fun, I ended up taking work off and Ash and Linds stayed home from school. We went to lunch and hung out. My office seriously hates me, I'm getting monitered closer and closer everyday. It's awesome. I'm right there with ya Jess, how did your interview go? I really need to start putting my resume out.

Ashley got her driver's liscense last week on her Birthday. She's already caught on that gas is very expensive. I haven't even gotten a ride in her car yet. She's pretty funny. I guess she called my Mom because "her windows were all foggy and they wouldn't stop." She explained that she had tried the windshield wipers and everything. She's pretty crazy.

Lindsey had a softball game last night with her competition team. She does really well and it is seriously the highlight of my week. It's starting to get cold though but I think we'll be okay. She goes to St. George the beginning of November. I'm super excited.

Cortney is just hanging out, sorry...she's not too exciting. Niether am I.

Mindi, are you excited for The OC tonight? Like I cannot even explain how ready I am to just take it all in. I'm so over fighting it. I'm gonna be honest, I LOVE THE OC! ha ha :)

Well, nothing else is going on with me. I have a long awaited nail appointment on Saturday. That's going to be great. See why I don't post? Real boring.

Love ya,
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home