Thursday, September 29, 2005

Retarded

MindI. You know as I wrote it, it didn't feel right. For the love of Pete I know how to spell your name, I was just so preoccupied with the fact that maybe you were mad at me that I was concentrating on how I could word my apology. I'm sorry. That's the worst when someone misspells your name. It's like, don't you have enough consideration to know how to spell my bloomin name? Sorry again.

Well I survived another night alone. I rented Monster In-Law because I knew Kev wouldn't watch it with me, but now he has to. I was laughing my head off in some parts. I don't know why I liked it, maybe it was because of my great love for the oh so patriotic Jane Fonda.

Clo and I are off to work out. She's quite talented at standing on top of my step, right directly in my way and dropping my weights on her toes. Can't wait to start.
Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home