Monday, September 26, 2005

YIKES

Mindi,I thought Adam was being sarcastic about them removing your mom's stomach, but then I remembered that my Zoology teacher had his removed also. His wife called him the gut-less wonder (however, I probably wouldn't use that one on your poor mom for a while). That sounded just horrible about the bloody potassium. You would've thought that her brilliant doctor could have figured out that she could've taken the pill before she had to go through all that. Watching someone in pain like that, especially your mom, is like, well it's horrible. I'm so sorry for you. Let us know how it goes, we'll be praying for her.

I don't have much to talk about. Wait, Chloe went to nursery by herself yesterday. And by herself I mean we came in half way through, I sat there with her for 20 minutes, then I snuck out for the last bit. This may not sound triumphant to anyone else, but the mere fact that they didn't have to come and find me in Sunday School because she was freakin was momentous enough for me. Not bad after a year. Anyway, I've got to go plant some trees I bought at the Junker and then jump down turn around and pick a bail of bloggin. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home