Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I guess I've arrived

Well I did it. After twenty-three years I finally spent my first night alone. Actually I did sleep at mom and dads one time alone, but as you all know, that's like sleeping at Fort Knox. It doesn't count when I had my choice of firearms as well as an alarm system. Actually it didn't really count this time either because Aaron and Missy are in the basement. However I see it as a huge milestone for me. I told Aaron if he heard a blood curddling scream in the night to run on up, gun drawn. Anyway, it was fine. I woke up a million times, but I did it.

Mindy, I've been worrying about the gut-less wonder comment ever since I wrote it. I hope I didn't offend you. I was by no means trying to make light of your mom's situation. Sorry.

To all the potty training moms, I've taken Brookie's approach with Sadie. Wait until they're like 3 or whatever she was. Sometimes I think about it, but I guess I'm just waiting until she one day comes up to me and tells me that she's done with the whole diaper bit and to please hand her a pair of panties. We'll see.

That's it. Love you guys. Maybe I'll blog you sometime, is your number still 911?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home