Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Happy Birthday Cameron. I hope you have a wonderful day! It was good to hear from you again. Thank you for your post, I love that scripture. I like to tell Mike he has to cleave to me.

Alicia, I'm confused. How does having an adult man and woman two flights of stairs away count as sleeping in your house alone? Alone is mom and dad leaving for two weeks and being in their huge dark house, in the basement, with no curtains on the windows, near the woods, and not even having my dog anymore. But I'm proud of you none the less.

Mom is yelling at me because I'm supposed to be loading a CD of pictures for you AND making Sadie a peanut butter and honey sandwhich for lunch. So I'll write more later. I blog you all very much. Blog, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home