Monday, September 26, 2005

Toilet Troubles-Jessica

I believe it was my brilliant cousin Mindi who said "toilet troubles are the worst troubles." Or something like that...well that came to fruition for me today. Our toilet was clogged yesterday and today I forgot and made the mistake of flushing it. It started to over flow and I was freaking. I was plunging like a mad woman but to no avail. It was a mess and it took me forever to disinfect everything.

Well I got a couple of month-free gym passes to Gold's and so Alicia, Tony, my friend Allie and I have all been going to the gym. It is great. I went to a bodypump class on Friday and I have been paying for it since. What a great feeling...although I bet it would feel even better if I was eating healthier. I have been eating like a pig, oopsie.

Well I have some good news. I have an interview at a place called Fidelity Investments on Wednesday. I think it will be great if I get the job. My friend Allie works there and referred me. Hopefully I will get in. I will keep you updated.

Mindi, I am soooo sorry about your mom. I hope everything goes well. Brookie, your poem was adorable. Well I am about 20 pages behind on BOM reading so I gotta go read.

Love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home