Thursday, September 15, 2005

Jacob 5...oh crap-Jessica

So, I too have taken on the challenge of reading the Book of Mormom before the end of the year. I started September 1st and decided to try to read 6 pages a day (which for me is a stretch in normal reading let alone BOM reading) so far I have done pretty well, but then I read that Geoffie is already in Jacob. I must really be off. Geof, when did you start reading and how many pages do you read a day. Do I need to up my anttie?

Well Tony came home from work today with a migraine so now I guess we will enjoy a quiet, dark evening together...that is until the U of U game comes on. I think he secretly faked sick so he could be home for the game.

Geof, Chlo is alive and well and here is a story for you. Yesterday was Alicia and Kev's 4th anniversary so Lyd and I watched the girls over at mom and dad's last night. I was on the front porch with her and we found a tiny piece of crumpled paper in the flower planter and as she is opening it I tell her it is just a piece of paper and then she says, "piece of paper...what the hell is that?" I was dying. You had to hear her voice, she almost whispered it but it was clear as a bell...it was great.

We got our laptop last Thursday and I have yet to get my hands on it. It is Tony's new baby. No I am kidding I've played with it like two whole times...anywho there is this sweet program called Garage Band where you can make your own songs. I am obsessed and I am getting pretty good at it so keep your ears open for a new mix by DJ Jazzy Jess in all the clubs. JK

I love you all and I love the blog. Blogalicious is my favorite word because I love the song bootylicious. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home