Thursday, September 29, 2005

Randomness nonsense Lydia

Hello I'm not dead, I feel so bad I just have so much going on right now in my life I just don't get a chance to blog! I wish I had witty things to blog about, but I just don't have that many funny things to say.
Living out is getting better everyday, it's so great to have Jordan as a roomy, I hardly ever see him but when I do, it's well worth my time! We have a small deal worked out that he turns off the light when he leaves for work at night after I've fallen asleep. Like my older sister I get scared, only because I thought it would be a good idea to watch the ring 2, yeah not so smart. So together Jordan and I are slowly getting back to me sleeping with the lights off! Moving on the other night we were both starving and he let me have some beans- like bacon and beans and we had cheese quesadillas. So so good I felt like a cowboy or something.
Tonight I'm just at the U with my friend and it's well on it's way to getting close to 1 in the am I've been here formatting my ipizzle! Early this evening we wanted doughnuts so we thought it would be a good idea to got dumpster doughnut hunting so we did, and we came close a couple of times to find or so we though “safe” ones in telling no garbage on it! I got out at this one place that was making them for the next morning and they didn't see us I was all but in the actual dumpster when a gentleman came out to see what was going on! So what does Carly, Chels and my other roommates do but drive off! So here I am trying to explain what's going on and all he does is go back inside to bring out two dozens for me and the car that is now half way down the street! It was classic. Anyways that's all for now I'm trying to proof read some of this and it's just making me made cause half of it isn't making any sense, and flowing as well as I thought so I'm giving up! Oh and p.s. the other night I went and saw (well after this show) one of my top 3 favorite bands ever Pretty Girls Make Graves I highly recommend them to any and all. They were amazing in concert if you've ever heard of the Murder City Devils it's the guitarist from them after splitting up new band. Awesome anyhow blog ya later!
Oh and p.s.s. you should all go and see Corpse Bride it blows Nightmare Before Christmas out of the water if you can believe that can happen!
Lets think I think that's all I have that's been that fun and exciting in my life to mention! Love you all Lydia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home