Thursday, September 29, 2005

To pierce or not to pierce

I realize I probably sound like a huge weenie compared to those of you who really stay by yourself, but let me clue you in. I am a huge weenie. The other night I fell asleep all sweaty and gross from working out. I woke up at 3 and decided to shower. I was in our shower, no more than 15 feet from Kevin, and I was freaked out of my mind. I had to sing I am a Child of God so I could finish washing my hair. True story. I don't know what my deal is.

Anyway Jess, the girls and I just got back from the mall. I make a pilgrimage there a couple times a year and was surprised to find jeans at Vanity that were too long. I immediately bought them. I was in need of a pair ever since I took a spill down mom and dad's stairs the other day and ripped the butt on my Silvers. Anyway, I had never been so happy. It must have been due to that delirium that I decided it would be a good idea to try and get Clo's ears pierced. She seemed ok with the idea, so we went for it. I expressed my fear that she might freak and want to leave when they told me I had to pay first. I'm sure you can see where this one is going. They got the dots on her ears and we have the earrings sitting here in a bag. They said we can come back anytime. I'm thinking we'll either have to wait a year, or sedate her. She freaked. We bribed, begged and pleaded, but to no avail. Oh well.

Anyway, that's it."Had I been blogging from the toilet, I might have been killed." I could barely get that one out I'm laughing so hard. Possibly my best blog quote. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home