Monday, October 03, 2005

Sick sick Sadie

You know it's going to be a great week when it starts out with your three year old throwing up all over your mom's recliner and carpet. Hopefully things will get better from here. Ellyn is sporting very cute hair today in a little top/side growing out bangs piggytail and everytime I look at her I can't help but feel happy inside. She is so cute I could just eat her with a spoon.

Speaking of eating. I don't understand how any of you can even contemplate giving up sugar. To me that is like saying, "Hmmm, today I think I will try to live without breathing." Just not something I could ever do. Nor, like breathing, would I ever really want to for that matter.

I'm supposed to be getting my passport today but I am homebound with the sicky. Not that I am complaining too much. It is really fall here now. Gray and rainy and I LOVE it- for now. I don't know if I will be as fond of the plan of curling up with a good book and a pan of sugar filled brownies every day twenty pounds from now. But as of today, it is great.

I think in the past I have shared with all of you Sadie's obsession with her ballet slippers- the entire outfit for that matter. In her sleep the other night I heard her say "ballet slippers" no less than five times. It is crazy. Today I tried to put her in a nice warm and cozy outfit and no- it is her ballet soup (leotard) her dress (the skirt) and her slippers. They are going to be able to dance all on their own in another 5 minutes.

Adam and Mindi get here in another three days and I am very excited. We will have lots of fun.

So anybody that needs a baseball mitt or a fake mink blanket, or perhaps a rice bowl, now's your chance. In a month and one day (not that I'm counting down or anything) I will be in Korea. Eleven days with Mike without children. I've never done that before. Very excited, a little nervous. Well, that's all I can think of for now. I love you all. Oh, Jane did fabulously at her soccer game on Saturday. I am so proud of her. Blogs Rule Dudes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home