Friday, September 30, 2005

I'll just have a sugar packet or two

It seems to be about 2 days is all I can go without sugar. I've been trying to be diligent about being good, but it's 1 am and I have eaten half a sack of licorice and 4 graham crackers.

Kev finally got home in the middle of the night last night. I wasn't expecting him back that soon and I was so happy that he was home. However, no deer.

I took Mad to get her first set of shots yesterday and we've been paying for it all evening. I was over at mom and dads and Clo was off the hizzy crazy hyper and Mad was screaming so hard she couldn't even calm down enough to nurse. I was bawling and basically ensuring that my sister never wanted to have children. Ever. Mom finally just took Maddie, while dad scooted Clo into the other room. Mom heated up some wet washcloths in a ziplock and put them on both of Maddies thighs. Poor baby. However dad told me how patient I was with the girls (which absolutely made my night considering I feel like Mommy Dearest half of the time) and Maddie finally fell asleep, so I didn't end up going crazy.

Anyway that's all. Talk to you all later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home