Monday, October 31, 2005

chels

I love the pictures! So much fun. So this weekend I pretty much did nothing. I laid in bed the whole time. NyQuil has officially become my best friend. I seriously thought I was on my way out, but I think I'll make it.

Leash, I wish so much that I was again pawning off of my ridiculous company, but unfortunately I'm not. I had to pay cold hard cash for these tickets so I don't have any for you! If it makes you feel better, the seats are in the upper bowl. I will give you a full report though.

And Darla, just so you know the concert I'm going to is a country group. I am sure you have heard some of their songs, because they are amazing!

This day has drug on and on. I have a horrible headache and I don't like it. It's probably due to the fact that I have been eating a whole bunch of crap all day. For Halloween at work, everyone was supposed to bring their favorite treat. Needless to say, all of the weight I lost from being sick has made up for itself, plus some.

Tonight's plans are still evolving and I am almost certain they will result in nothing too elaborate. I will probably be in bed by at least 9. Not even kidding you. I thought that the stupid daylight savings change would help, but it seems as though it hasn't at all.

Cortney and Ashley had fun at the dance. Unfortunately I forgot my camera when I went home this weekend. But even if I didn't forget it, I am going to be honest. I probably wouldn't have posted them because I don't know how to.

Okay, that's all. Love you all!
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home