Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Blog for the Masses

Okay, this is my update blog for both sides of the fam. Life in Battle Ground is great, for the most part. We had so much fun with Mindi here. Every day was a fun fest, also a refereeing match between the three 3 year olds. Everywhere we went was a challenge in logistics. How to fit 6 adults, nine kids, two double jogging strollers and a single jogging stroller and occasionally a kid backpack into as few cars as possible. Also, how to try to arrange all fun activities into a day filled with poopy diapers, nap times, making and cleaning up meals for the above mentioned and getting everyone out the door in proper outdoor attire- including shoes. What great memories we will have forever.

I'm sorry if I made anyone feel neglected on either blog. Now that Mindi's visit is over I am happy to say that life will not be returning back to normal. On Thursday I leave for Korea and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have so much to do between now and then I know the time is going to fly by. Mike and I are so excited to be together again. Just to do the normal hanging out things that we all take for granted.

Last night was our ward Trunk or Treat. It was alot of fun. Dad, Meagan, and I made chili for the cookoff. Jane dressed up as Laura Ingalls, if you can imagine. Sadie was Cinderella and Ellyn was a cute little puppy dog. I took Sadie to the bathroom after dinner and as we were leaving I had to break up some boys playing rough right outside the bathroom door. I turned to get Sadie and she was nowhere to be seen. I looked down the hall and she was gone. I turned and opened the bathroom door and there she was standing in front of the full length mirror smoothing her dress, rubbing her finger along her ribbon headband, smiling at herself. It was too funny.

Ellyn sat happily in the back of the Honda sucking on a tootsie roll pop during the Trunk or Treat. My mom took Sadie and Jane around while I handed out candy. Like I said, a great night.

Well I think that covers it. After November 14 I will post more often. I imagine that I will post at least once or twice before then. I will put some Halloween pics on soon. I love you all and hope you have a great Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home