Friday, October 28, 2005

chelsea

Hello everyone, it's been a long time. I'm actually at work before 9:00am today, so I feel like instead of making good use of my time, I should use it as time to blog. Hey, they're lucky I'm even here already, right?! I am definately never going to be employee of the day/month/year. I'm so positive! :)

So over the past four days I have been battling a ridiculous cold. I'm so sick of it! I took half day off on Monday and all of Tuesday and Wednesday off. It was nice to relax, however; not fun to come back.

I've still been really busy at work. I just looked over at my phone and I have seven messages flashing at me. Hopefully at least five of them will simply be just from the 70 year old man that lives in Nevada. (He announces that everytime I talk to him.) If I don't answer my phone, one message is never enough for him. During one day, he left me eleven messages that said the same thing everytime. They are never important at all. "Hello Chelsea. I was just calling to make sure you receieved my payment. You did? Okay, thanks. You have a wonderful day." I'm so over it! I hope I'm not that annoying when I'm old.

I'm thinking about fun things to tell you....it's sorta hard. Oh yeah, I did dye my hair brown. It's not too extravagent, but I love it. Definately a good decision on my part. Guess what else?! I get my braces off on December 19th!!!! I bet you guys are so excited! I sure am. No more looking like a 13 year old. Maybe after they are off I can pass for 16.

Cortney and Ashley are going to the Halloween Dance tomorrow night at dear ol' Davis High. Cortney is (of course) taking Rodger. They are going as a Nurse and Doctor. Cort's costume is really cute. I'll definately take pictures and somehow post if I can figure it out. Ash is taking one of her friends. I'm horrible, I don't even know what his name is. Anyways, they are going as a school girl and a nerd. They will also be pretty cute.

Lindsey has had a ton of softball practices lately, but no games. I miss the games. November 11-13 we will be at a tournament in St. George. If any of you are interested, head on down. It will be fun and I am very excited. My Mom mentioned giving us our Christmas money early so we can go shopping in Vegas. That would be ideal! :) We'll see.

Next Friday I am going to the Rascall Flatts concert. I am so excited!

Okay, this is a way long blog so I am done. I hope you are all having a fantastic day.

Peace, Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home