Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween Everybody!







So I'm hoping these are all the right pics. I was looking at the smallest thumbnails ever- like baby thumbnails. Leash, I hope this goes toward healing the hard feelings. I'm sorry you had to work with raw chicken. One of the grossest things ever in my book, plus I have to wash my hands every other second and my counters with anti-bacterial dishsoap. Way too much trouble. Darla, I too loved your blog. I love all your blogs dang it. Oh, Leash, yes I remember the Bennett Rigby buggy butt check night. Our parents tried to convince us it was okay because we were using Uncle Kev's camo flashlight. Phew that none of us had them, I don't think I would have ever recovered mentally. Alright, good night all. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home