Wednesday, October 26, 2005

ok, that's enough

I realize it's just a big vacation up there for all you jokers in Battleground and who stops in the middle of a vacation to blog? - but I don't really care. The rest of us are bored and angry.

Kev is busily carving his award winning jack-o-lantern and Clo is brushing my hair. I'm just about to wake Maddie up so we don't have another unfortunate event such as last night. She woke up every bloomin hour it seemed, all because I let her sleep into the night when she fell asleep at 9. Usually she doesn't go to sleep until we do at like 11, then she'll sleep until 4 or 5. It's really unbelievable. I seriously didn't get more than 2, maybe 3 hours of consecutive sleep until Clo was one. Maddie is just being a brown-nose and doggonit, it's working. She wins for being the best baby.

Today I was laying down by the girls reading them a story, and as usual, I was falling asleep. Unfortunately, when I fell asleep today the book fell and hit Mad in the face. She started screaming, which in turn triggered the tired and irritable Chloe. So they're both bawling and I tell Clo that's enough, that she's crying right in baby's ear. She then reaches over, puts her little hand over Mad's ear and continues to cry. Pretty cute, and yet annoying at the same time.

Ok, that's all I've got. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home