Friday, October 28, 2005

You don't look a day over fast cars and freedom

Chels, please, please, please tell me your work has a bunch of extra tickets for the concert. If not, dump your date and take me. I'd even let you hold my hand. But really, don't you just love them? Cory, I'm sure they make the Waylon within you just want to puke, but I've fallen for them. Actually, I've liked them for a long time. Anyway, have fun you little traitor.

Battleground girls, cute picture. I hate you all.

Anyway, it's been a pretty dull day. I'm way excited for Halloween with Clo. She keeps bugging me to "go buy candy for the kids." We've taught her to say - get candy, get candy, get candy, like the Seinfield bit. It's pretty funny. Everyone needs to post pictures of their little spooks so we can pretend like we were all together this holiday season. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home