Saturday, October 29, 2005

provo wanting to be in BG bennett

hey...so that picture is so dang funny BG girls. Where did you get that retarded table cloth?! I'm kidding. I thought I'd be bitter and mean like your so called girlfriends in high school can be. But really! i'm so jealous i'm not there. my mom has been at our house for a week..and let's just say (cough), it's time to go. Yesterday I took her car to take Dayne to a doctor's appt. and on the way back we got side-swiped by another car. Fortunately, we weren't hurt...but unfortunately the car was and now my mom will be here for another 10 days or so!!! Aah!! I know I sound like the worst daughter in the world but having ANYONE at your house for that long is straining. So i think she got the hint because she and Geof. have been at each other's throat (okay, she, Geof and I)...so she's heading up to Logan to stay at her poor sister's. Things have been crazy though. she has 2 maltese dogs that are literally more important to her than her own grandkids. she yells at poor Cole if he tries to touch them! That's like bringing a huge bag of candy into the house and then screaming at him for going near it. Cole loves dogs! oh well. She's been good with the kids but i can't handle her or her stupid dogs anymore. Yeah, I'm a great daughter. Well. Hope all your Halloween's are spooky and fun! Cole's going to be Zorro (a borrowed costume), but since he has no idea who that is he goes around the house with the cape on saying "i batman"...over and over and over again. Is it me or do 2 yr. olds repeat themselves like mad? funny. alrighty, we do miss you all. I'm glad to hear A. Jack is doing well and doped up on drugs (hee..hee) and I hope things improve with Moni. Let us know. Um Chels, I hav no idea who that is that you're seeing in concert. I'm so out of the loop. Geof. always knows who all the new hot bands are and i turn to him like "what? when did you learn about them? You're not supposed to be cool with out me!" blog out. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home