Friday, October 21, 2005

ColoradoBennett Playing in BG

Adam Ellery Bennett, that was one of the sweetest things you've ever said. We are sitting outside with Brooke's computer and she read your blog to all of us out loud (all of us being me, meagan, wilohm, kaia, and ellyn) and I teared up. At that moment we decided that we definitely need to print out this blog every six months or so. I love being up here and seeing how meagan and brooke run their motherhood program. They are very very amazing and i'm so happy to be spending so much time here. And I can't leave out LeAnne, she works so hard at everything and is so great to us and runs a tight and very clean ship. We are getting ready to leave and enjoy this sunshiny day outside (plus pick up kids from school and take the little girls to ballet and find something to eat). But I wanted to type up this quick blog to let my husband know how much I love him and I'm so grateful that our girls have such a loving and devoted father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home