Sunday, October 23, 2005

povo

Well I just barely finished getting caught up on all of the blogs, letters, life, etc.. It sounds as though all is well with the family on a whole. I am so proud of the missionary's out right now they are good stock. Alicia I was laughing very hard about the waiting at home with a teddy line as well as whatever else you've written. I'll try and go through the important events of the last week or so. As Darla already wrote we hiked up to the Y the other night. It was so much fun. After we got down we rapidly dressed the whole family in braided belts and denim shirts so that we could take some sweet family pictures in front of cougar stadium. You should all be getting the shot in this years I'm better than you Christmas card. Mike, Brooke almost disowned me because she was certain I had written the blog natzi post. I thought what you wrote was great.
There's been a lot of good news around here. I pretty much quit two of my jobs so now I only have two jobs. 13 hour days seem like cake and I'll be able to sleep with my wife and high maintenance daughter.
The other day I was biking along the provo river trail and there's this old couple walking there dog. I swing out to the very far side of the trail. Well right as I'm almost abeam the couple their dog cuts across the trail all the way to the far side and my tire tags it in the head. I yell shoot (serioulsy) and stop my bike. The couple pick up there dog and the lady yells at me. They are both giving me the evil eye. Now I'll admit I would have yelled left if I'd seen that one of the legs on their matching jogging suits had been raised up but there was no such indication the g'ma was packin. So I took in their angry look for a small moment and then rode off because if anything I should be angry their dang dawg almost made me wreck. We have been locking the doors at night to protect ourselves from angry geri's. I soloed my first student the other day and let me tell you that is not the greatest experience. I'm on the ground standing with his wife and a hand held radio just hoping he doesn't die. I mean if he does then I have to console the bawling wife and that gets uncomfortable in a hurry not to mention the paper work etc.. He got down and the plane seemed to still be in good shape.
This weekend Darla and I were able to be together a good deal of time and it was so nice. I appreciate being with my family so much. Darla threw a little Halloween party and that was fun. It's hysterical how social she is. I don't know anyone in our new ward and she goes to play groups know's other womens troubles and talks with them about it. We went shopping yesterday and that is something I don't know how women do without help. She asks if I want to take Dayne and Cole to go get something. I'm sure I looked like a deer in the head lights I started to place the razor blade against my wrist when she said she'd take Dayne. few that was close. Women are amazing I love my wife and family they're the only thing that makes my burdens dissipate. Keep on bloggin y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home