Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yippie

Well, mom's surgery was a complete success. She's feeling fantastic. She was almost giddy when I left her this afternoon (no it wasn't the drugs. The ones she was on when I got there were pretty cool though. She was telling me about "the price of cheese per pound" and then she trailed off. However, those wore off and she was beside her with happiness at how great she felt. We attribute it to the fact that they didn't try to kill her this time). They had her walking around, then she asked if she could take another walk. Needless to say we're all pretty happy and very grateful. It was nice too because her nurse got his done a year ago and he had a really hard time too. He told us not to kid ourselves, that it takes a lot of time and A LOT of drugs to get through it sometimes. He was on percocet for like 6 months. He was talking about oxycontin and mom gets this firey flame in her eyes and warns him (and anyone else that will listen) that she WILL NOT be taking that again. Fine by us. Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know that she is doing great. She keeps saying - I think I'm doing so good because they didn't try to kill me this time. She's probably right.

Also I am familiar with the difference between you're and your, however you wouldn't have guessed it from my last blog.

Everyone write more or I'm going to kill you all.

Oh ya. Remember (how could you forget) the Beecher Buggy Butt fiasco? Wasn't that weird? Does everyone remember how LeAnne had to wake Adam up in the middle of the night at our old house and ask him who he wanted to have examine his bottom for worms? I was just thinking about the whole ordeal the other night. Have any of you since then ever heard of worms in someones bum? Maybe all of us were on oxycontin and we just thought we had worms in our anus'. Crazy.

Ok, see ya. A blog is a wish your heart makes. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home