Sunday, October 16, 2005

Less than 4 hours-Jessica

I'm alive....barely. Yes, I did get the new job and I cried myself to sleep last night because I feel like my life is over until 2007 when I can finally have a baby. I feel bad whining after one week of full time work when most people, like my dad, have been doing it FOREVER. In reference to the title, I am just counting down to when I have to go to bed. I now like to be in bed by 10. Anyone who knows me would know I haven't gone to bed that early since junior high. I love the job...I really do. I like what I am doing I just hate getting up, hate going to bed, I hate the traffic and I hate hate hate being away from the family. I guess I will get used to it.

I finally got caught up on the blogs. I hadn't read since Oct. 4th...pathetic. The blogs were great. The "Ethan" thing was great. Tony and I watched the first season of LOST in about 7 days. This season is pretty good although it is getting very confusing. Brooke and Mike, I am sooooo excited about Italy. I told mom and dad that we all have to visit. Wouldn't that be a miracle?

Tony and I have been staying at his grandparents for the past week and have to do it for another week. We have been dogsitting. This crotchity old thing is a handful. He is going blind and is diabetic so he has to have two shots a day. He is losing all of his fur so he has to wear a sweater and when he went to the bathroom the other day he peed all over his sweater. Tony washed it out and the next morning I went to put it back on him and I got it over his head and he started growling so then I just decided to take it off and he totally snapped at me. I was like that's it...you're going without your sweater today. He will only let Tony put the stupid sweater on him.

Alicia and I took Chlo, Mad and Con to a pumpkin patch harvest festival thing yesterday. It was so fun. I emailed some pics so check 'em out. It was a fun way to spend the, oh so precious weekend.

Adam I loved the part about Sister Sperry knowing about my thumbs...oh how I miss my Elly. Well that is all for now. I will write more later and more often. I love you all. Love Jess

I was blogging bricks...sorry... blogging rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home