Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New York, New York-Jessica

Well it has happened. Work has now taken over my life. Tony, Kim, Parker and I were all invited to be on the Montel Williams show and have an all expense paid trip to New York. I, for some unearthly reason, decided to stay at my week old suck A job instead of going on this once in a lifetime trip and now I am kicking myself for not telling my job to stick it just like I would've at any of my old jobs. I have never let a job rule me like this...however I do really like the job I just don't like that I missed out on the trip.

Anyways, the three of them left on Monday and will get home on Wednesday. It is just a shorty but in that time they were on Montel, they went to David Letterman, they went to a show like Stomp (some African version) and many other things. I was soooooooooo jealous. Tony called from Central Park and all I could do was bawl. Oh well I guess, I told him to take a lot of pictures.

So keep your eye open for them on Montel if you want. I am not sure of the exact date they will be on. If I find out I will let you know.

Sorry this is short, but it is almost ten and you know what that means. Plus I have to drive to Bountiful to take care of ol' yeller.

Blog to your mother. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home