Monday, November 21, 2005

Bananas

I guess we were due for a misunderstanding since the last one was the great banana fight of Education Week - eh Meags? Glad that's over. To tell you the truth, I really was bluffing all along. When I said I wasn't going to write anymore I felt like I could've written my own article similar to the one my mom saw online. She was doing some research on oxycontin and found this one entitled "I can't live without oxycontin." - Cold sweats, shivering, halucinations. I can't live without the blog.

Anyway, yesterday was fun. I pray for patience every Sunday and all that ends up happening is my family pretty well hates my guts by the time we get out the door for church. I always try to have a positive attitude, but by the time showers, breakfast, dresses, hair, diapers, shoes, car seats, hair again and diaper bags are done and loaded, I A. usually look like I did it all in the middle of a dusty wind storm, B. am so angry with Kevin for having jumped through the shower, into his clothes and into the car that I can't see straight, and C. vow to get to the store that week and buy something cute to wear so I can stop wearing my ugly, ugly clothes week after week. Actually the list goes on and on, but I'll cut it short. Sundays are the worst for me. Anyway, so after all of that - we're just about to get loaded up - and Missy and Aaron call us and tell us it's Stake Conference. I realize how good that makes me look and yet still chose to tell the tale. We're retarded.

Ok, talk to you later, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home