Sunday, November 20, 2005

chelsea, cortney, ashley and lindsey

Hello Everyone. Now that the blog is starting to get interesting, I have convincened Cort, Ash and Linds to join us. :) ha ha... On Friday night I went to one of my friend's wedding shower's. It was weird. Everyone is getting married and it's real weird.

I am now going to type word for word what each of them tells me to write.

Cortney: "Annie babe (our dog) is going to have puppies on December 7th."

Ashley: "Now that I'm sixteen, I have been to two dances. The last one I went to was the Halloween Dance. We dressed up like nerds and school-girls. It was a lot of fun. Two weeks after I got my new car, I wrecked it by pulling too sharply into the garage. Lindsey and I were singing/dancing and having too much fun. I sure learned my lesson. I also now work at Gary's Dry Cleaner's with Cortney. Let me just put it this way, I find some interesting things in pockets occasionally. The money is worth it."

Lindsey: "I am amazing. I am so cool and I have a lot of friends. I got a little depressed on Saturday night because BYU lost in an amazing overtime game against U of Poo. I got my own cell phone a few weeks ago, yet I still need to pay for it. Now I am even ten times faster at texting. I also really enjoy taking funny pictures of me on my cell phone. I have this really cute one, and dang...I look good. For those of you who are not used to my real personality, you better get used to this. Just to let you all know, I went to the Dr. to get my knees checked out. When I'm standing normally, both of my knees turn inward. It's really weird. I have to go to physical therapy to slowly move them back to normal. But don't worry, I won't let this affect my fun self and all that I do."

Well, hope you enjoyed that. Gotta go.

Love,
Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home