Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ColoradoBennett-You mean they just give me candy?!!


On the way up to my grandparent's last night there was a Seinfeld skit on about Halloween. He said, "Do you remember when you first heard about Halloween and your mind couldn't even comprehend it? You said, 'You mean they just give me candy? Everyone we know is just handing out candy?! Sure I'll wear that, I'll wear anything you want!'" And that's what Halloween means to me. The girls had a great time trick-or-treating with their dad. Kaia came home with 64 pieces of candy (I had to count them because the older kids were having a contest, Jack won with 104). Pop's elk chili was awesome, as usual (another Gurr family tradition). I was overpowered by some rotten cold/flu thing and so I mostly moped around, stole candy from helpless children, and hung out on the couch. I tried to work up the nerve to watch "Americas Scarriest Places" but I had to change the channel every 5 seconds or so because I just couldn't take it. 'I'm a mean old blog with a hat'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home