Friday, January 27, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Alicia, I only knead bread in my machine for 7-10 min. but if you are doing it by hand they say twenty. Which is only possible for women who crossed the plains, apparently. What is the yummy overnight roll recipe? Darla, I can't believe you had 4 kids to watch and you were making bread. Nothing like trying to win a battle with a 3 year-old when your hands are covered in goo and flour, eh? Jess, where are you going on your cruise? I came across some sort of tropical coconut smell today and I was dying to be on a beach. Today Gram and I went to the Cherry Creek Mall (b/c they have the best indoor playground), which is the richy rich mall of Colorado. Gram and I took turns watching the girls and doing laps around the mall. I haven't been window shopping (which is the only shopping I'm good at) in forever and I can't even believe people can spent so much time and money at the mall. Doesn't every girl have a husband like mine who finds great deals and does all my clothes shopping for me? Just kidding, I know I have a rare treasure in my Adam. Well, nap time is over...I'm off to find some snacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home