Friday, January 27, 2006

Since you've been gone

Clo, Mad and I were headed to Maddie's 6 month check up today, when Clo breaks into Kelly Clarkstons Since U Been Gone. It was hilarious. We weren't even listening to that song, nor had we heard it for like weeks. Then the other night we were watching AI (we too are addicted Meags). Clo gets out my aerobic step and standing on it tells me to tell her "go for it." I tell her and she starts performing an original piece at the top of her lungs. She gets done and comes over to me with her hand out. I give her five and she's like, "no, give me my paper." So I hand her a pretend piece of paper and she proceeds to run around the house with her "golden ticket" over her head. I've never laughed so hard in my life. I didn't even think she was paying attention to the show. Apparently she was. But don't fall too far in love with the little rascal just yet. She still managed to tip Maddie over in her swing the other day and still makes a habit of calling me an illegitimet child (even though I have seriously almost stopped swearing entirely). Oh well. Things really are getting better with her. Thank heavens.

Mindi, I wasn't mocking you. I seriously made it. I'm all about bread lately. I have this recipe for these rolls that you have to refrigerate over night and they are heavenly. Your bread was great too. Do you really put it in your machine for 20 minutes to knead? I got sick of the noise after like 10. I can't imagine if I was doing it by hand. I would've given up after 43 seconds.

Anyway, I'm here at moms and I need to go clean my house. Darla, I know what you mean about an hour to yourself. I mean seriously. I know the guys are working all day and I appreciate that. But they don't have someone with them every waking minute. I go to the bathroom and I lay Maddie on the floor so she can see me and not freak out. I too am looking into a gym pass which will have to come at the expense of my sleep, so you know I'm desperate. Ok, talk to you guys later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home