Friday, January 27, 2006

oh cousins dear cousins!

to start off i forgot tell darla that anytime you need me to baby sit i can, i live right off the sugarhouse exit, i've moved several times since my last house! but if you need me to just blog or call and i'll see what i'm doing, i have school everyone's but i'll see what i can do!
i also thought i'd post and tell you the 411 for my birthday/birthweek! first off i woke up and went skiing, then i talked my family into going sledding -a day that i will never forget. tony of all people trying to stand on a sled and falling the hardest i've ever seen. and chloe never having been happier she loved sledding! then delicious roast beef dinner, cake and ice cream with the grandparents, followed by a fun filled night of sweet sweet karoke! for the birthweek my friends took me to dinner i went skiing again, and then tonight i'm going to black angus with the family and greg! that's right, that should be interesting! anyhow i went up skiing again yesterday with greg and we tried switching out on my skis and his board! it was fantastically hard, i remembered why i hate snowboarding! i'm so sore today it sucks! but i did do pretty well! i also took my birthday money and went and bought a nice new 27' tv and a dvd player that i've been falling asleep to every night, watching ad (arrested development) and wedding crashers, classic! anyhow i'm here at work and i better get to looking busy! blog to blog later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home