Thursday, January 26, 2006

dense bread issues

So I made the buttermilk ww bread Mindi..the taste is very good but the lower half is pretty heavy. I'm thinking it's 'cuz I didn't knead it for the whole 20 min. After 12 I gave up. My back was breaking and I was watching 2 extra kids that Cole couldn't stop stealing toys from. So do you think kneading longer would solve the density problem? I guess I could call you on all this but hey, blogging's fun right? Geof. however was VERY excited about the bread...almost more excited than he is about other things..but not quite. He's still a Bennett you know! The only problem with this desire to be homey in the winter is that I eat way more than I should. I barely enter my kitchen in the summer yet when I'm stuck inside I dream about yummy soups and cookies and of course that delicious bread. Unfortunately, my thighs and love handles are really enjoying it too. Oh well. I'll wait until the end of summer for Geof. to be working these crazy long hours...and then I've had it. I want a gym membership. or at least one hour a day out of the house, with out my kids. My friend from CA gave me her double stroller over xmas time, and it's great, but it's not a jogging stroller. Need I say more? It's so fun slushing through the snow and trudging up hills with a mini limo stoller..ugh. Meags, I in fact LOVE your blogs about your kids. I love it when Geof. says Dayne looks like Benny. That was my goal for my kids to look somewhat like yours (: Keep on bloggin people. It saves me. love Darla p.s. Jess, I'm excited and extremely jealous of your new house! can't wait to see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home