Friday, January 27, 2006

Provo's crazy too!!

Mindi, it must be the fact that you actually live IN Denver that makes for all of these fun stories. Poor Muhammad...or was it Ali? Sooo funny though. I couldn't stop cracking up. Come on, life can be pretty interesting here in Provo as well. Take for instance this morning when I ran to Macey's to grab some groceries. The same man who was smoking when I went in was STILL smoking when I came out. Yah? What do you think of that? Leash, we have to get Chlo and Cole together soon. That would just be hysterical. Cole's really learning how to be cute to get his way. He knows when we're about to beat him 'cuz he does this funny little face and puts his hands up in an "what'd I do" gesture, or changes the subject real quick. No, those 3 (and almost 3) yr. olds are not stupid. Lyd, we'll take you up on b-sitting some time. You're a gem. We really want to play in SL soon and go to the temple. If only we had known you were so close. I gotta go. Dayne has snot all over her face so I think i'll drug her with some Ibuprofen and put her down. Love dorka (my wonderful nickname in jr. high)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home