Friday, January 27, 2006

More Blogs Please

I was so happy to see some new posts on the blog. I check the blog a million times a day at work and it actually gave me something to do.

Mindi, Alicia wasn't mocking you...she really did go home and make your bread. I had some and it was delicious. The pictures were great. I noticed how you were cut off in the picture and when I read why, I was laughing. Your poor roomie must've been dying when they almost arrested him. It had to have been sheep lady...she sounds crazy enough to do something like that.

Lyd wasn't kidding about when Tony fell while sledding. It scared the crap out of me. His head hit so hard I thought he was a goner. He was mad only because in the process of falling his Smith sunglasses flew off his head and somehow got under him and he smashed them with his head.

Chlo loved sledding, she was going down these big hills all by herself. We were all tired after about an hour or two and she didn't want to leave. The other night I pulled her around the yard behind the 4-wheeler. Her hands were like ice and it was getting dark outside but she insisted we keep going. She is so funny.

We are leaving for our cruise on Monday. I couldn't be more excited. It is funny because we are having all this drama all of the sudden with school loans, financial aid, insurance, late fees, credit cards and the new house and I think, "should we cancel it and save the money?" but oh well, too late now, I am throwing caution into the wind and I am going to enjoy myself. Who knows, it may be the only chance we ever get to go, and we got such a great deal, I can't pass it up. The other day we found out that Tony no longer gets any government funded student loans so we are going to have to take out loans for the next 4 years of his schooling. We were both freaking out so the first thing he did was pay his tithing on the check he was just paid and we figure things will work out.

Sorry this is such a random blog. Keep on bloggin' baby. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home